Bubbagums

Plaster City to the Cove...ER

First and last clips of the day.   Sorry about the language.   I would post complete ride but my youtube skills need improvement.  It was shot in high def.

I hate when that happens.  Wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

🤯 WOW you are cool as a cucumber and tough as nails, you didn't even seem bothered by a broken leg. Just a bit annoyed haha.

If that was me there would have been some screaming and some whining.

Best of luck on a quick recovery!

I love to ride.  Been riding 53 years and this just another setback before I get back on my bike.  My regret is not getting video of my foot swinging 180 degrees below my leg.  Pretty weird stuff.

• Like 1

Oh man!  So sorry to see you sidelined again. 

16 hours ago, Bubbagums said:

Looks like just south / south west of Superstition headed west towards Layne's Place?

@bfar33 this poleline is 75 and it doesn't look whoop-ed out. I rode it in April and so much sand had blown across it, I didn't see another track while riding it.

Edited by Goofy Footer

at 2:45 you can see the dust start to change and 3:15 you're in the silt beds, you can see his rear tire getting squirrelly.

Sorry you're hurt Bob! Wishing you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back out there. Maybe come late spring / early summer we can organize a Lone Pine / Bishop ride

Did the Ocotillo Wells Park Desert Lifeguards get to you first? I assume being so west in Imperial County that Imperial County Fire did not make it? Hope you got some meds before they loaded you in the bird!

Edited by Goofy Footer

Bob you are a tough motha!  :lmaosmiley:  Nice shot at 6:40 on screen. image.gif.f7712670d84a1e94de33cab4010282b7.gif

28 minutes ago, Zubb said:

Bob you are a tough motha!  :lmaosmiley:  Nice shot at 6:40 on screen. image.gif.f7712670d84a1e94de33cab4010282b7.gif

shot or SNOT  :blink::lol:

1100576235_BubbaSnot.jpg.089259765b1f81b1ded06418603cad53.jpg

Completely unedited.   Saw the camera's battery beep off, so I had big hopes of getting the impact.   Thanks to Darren and Tom and others whom I don't know their names.   Most of my life I have ridden with family and friends.   This was a different ride and it was very comforting leaning on the SDAR community for help.   I have ridden and met with enough of you guys to know the character of this group.  Just class.  So many many thanks to everybody.   Hope to see you out there in a couple of months.

bob

• Like 1

Glad that we were able to help out, although I would have much rather got those donuts I was promised.  

Dude I can relate to that . Its funny a broken leg does not involve a lot of pain. You just get that uneasy feeling !