robertaccio

Hand Stands at 100MPH Harden JCR DS ride 9-10 DEC 22

HoH-22-baja-logos-01-600px-b6b1165b.jpeg

Edited by robertaccio

Robert, you posted a Jpeg (picture), I'm guessing you indented to post a link? I've searched on-line for more info on this and found info on this event that shows it was scheduled for September 24th. I'm guessing it was rescheduled for some reason? Do you have a link to the current info?

Thanks,
O

• Like 1

On 12/3/2022 at 8:56 AM, Oracle said:

Robert, you posted a Jpeg (picture), I'm guessing you indented to post a link? I've searched on-line for more info on this and found info on this event that shows it was scheduled for September 24th. I'm guessing it was rescheduled for some reason? Do you have a link to the current info?

Thanks,
O

24 SEP That was the meet and greet meet up at the Blackmore Ranch. This weekend is the DS ride out of Ocotillo SVRA. 

https://harden-offroad.com/legendary-events/handstands-at-100mph

I just spoke with Johnny at the Tecate Enduro they are super stoked for this DS event with all the side show stuff as well with both Scot Harden and Johnny Campbell. I have another commitment and can't make it....

email from Scot and Johnny 

Scot Harden

Dear Handstands at 100mph Dual Sport Riders,

We are just a little over one week away from our 2nd Annual Handstands at 100mph Baja Borrego Dual Sport Ride. We have two fun days of training , riding and bench racing planned all based out of the Ocotillo RV Resort. The fun begin Friday afternoon Dec. 9th at 3:00pm with rider training seminars by Johnny and Scot. We will cover basic riding technique, physical and mental preparation as well as a refresher course on GPS navigation. This will be followed by a technical seminar given by Mike Spurgin of TacoMoto who will dispel some of the myths and misconceptions about modern dual sport motorcycle set-up. The seminars are designed to help you on your journey through the sport.

The ride itself is a 100 mile GPS navigation exercise within the Ocotillo SVRA. We’ve worked with the park managers there to come up with a very interesting and challenging loop. Gas will be available at the halfway point in Salton City. Following the ride we will be hosting a party Saturday evening  with food, a bonfire, campout and bench racing session Saturday evening. The entire event is based out of the Ocotillo RV Resort.

A Schedule of events is attached to this email along with a link below to registration. This is a very unique and highly personal event dedicated to the legacy of Baja/Desert racing. Expect some special guests and industry icons joining us at the ride. For registration visit: https://harden-offroad.com/legendary-events/handstands-at-100mph.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Scot and Johnny

Handstands at 100mph

Logo  Description automatically generated

Edited by robertaccio

This is really one of the special events. I went to the first one at the Doffo winery, but missed the DS ride due to back injury (disc bulge-brutal)

Thanks. Looks amazing. I'd love to make it but have a two dayers lined up for this weekend. I'll keep track for next year.

LB 

We are fortunate to have (retired and active) World Class level guys local and available to us regular riders here in SoCal, it's great that they share knowledge and camaraderie as well as some cool DS tracks!!! This one will be worth every penny.