Please show up to help out and represent SDAR....our club has adopted trails there and we need to make a showing to help out there....thanks.

image.thumb.png.6f4589ac930511e1db52735b0a58e8c1.png

• Like 4

This is usually pretty fun, let’s get a group out there to clean and maintain the trails and then ride.  I’m thinking of bringing the Honda Trail/Adventure 90!

• Like 1

I should be back in town by then, but if I could make it I'd need a ride, I have no wheels.

I can't guarantee I can make it since we'll just be getting back and I need to look for a place to live, etc.

KTMrad 

SDAR President and Founder 

5 minutes ago, KTMrad said:

I should be back in town by then, but if I could make it I'd need a ride, I have no wheels.

I can't guarantee I can make it since we'll just be getting back and I need to look for a place to live, etc.

KTMrad 

SDAR President and Founder 

You can camp for free there for 14 days!  

• Haha 1

I’ll be schussing turns in Utah otherwise I’d be there for sure. 
dang, another missed event. 

We adopted Ranger and South Kernan.  Those trails look pretty good right now so I think I will just bring the Jeep... unless some of you guys want to work on Tombstone?

I will be in a blue Jeep wearing a Dessert Dash shirt, stop and say hi.

Ken

• Like 1

I just noticed the Toys For Tots thing on there.  Bring a new unwrapped toy if you want.  

We can work any trails that need attention, so just because “our” trails look good doesn’t mean we should not help out.  
The last time I helped, I brought a cordless hedge trimmer and it worked great.  If you have one, bring it along!