Jlburgess

Easy ride this weekend?

There's a couple of single track options going on this weekend already but probably too much for me. Is anybody interested in a slower paced big bike ride? Destination is open perhaps Fred Canyon or the Tecate border to Campo? It looks like most of the major roads are still open surprisingly. I'll be starting out from Jamul probably around 10:00 on Sunday if anybody's up for it? I'm on a DR650 so not too tough of a route maybe 100 miles 

Edited by Jlburgess
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2022 at 3:54 PM, Jlburgess said:

There's a couple of single track options going on this weekend already but probably too much for me. Is anybody interested in a slower paced big bike ride? Destination is open perhaps Fred Canyon or the Tecate border to Campo? It looks like most of the major roads are still open surprisingly. I'll be starting out from Jamul probably around 10:00 on Sunday if anybody's up for it? I'm on a DR650 so not too tough of a route maybe 100 miles 

Wasn't available this weekend but I live in Jamul! Always down to ride if I am available! 

Ok I'll look you up on the next one fellow Jamulian! There's a few rides I don't feel comfortable riding solo since a flat tire or other mechanical issue can turn into a 10 mile hike back to cell phone reception or civilization  I'm getting too old for that! 😉

Most of the stuff I do is pretty easy and I'm not trying to go fast, just enjoying the scenery.

Edited by Jlburgess
  • Agree 1