Mike ..

Dave...

View Badlands , yes we rode it. 

Rick making it look easy

Dave testing out his new Husky.

Edited by 350thumper
  • Like 2

Here is me guiding the group through the dezert on an awesome adventure stopping to explain how a huge creek flowed thru Here on the middle of summer.

Here a pic of me getting some. My bike looped out and did a 180 in air. I'm OK. It was fun. I should of stayed to the left.

Edited by 350thumper
  • Like 2

The "Badlands" was a tough little wash trail that had everything you could ever want in a ride. Rocks burried in deep deep sand, hill climbs, deep deep sand, knife edge down hill death trail, soft places to fall over and plenty of sunshine! The shot of the hill climb makes me look better than I am!! about 1 second after the picture was taken, my brain told the rest of my body that it could not make the 4 foot vertical climb at the top of the hill. Too much self preservation? Chicken S#%T? I guess I cant say "I need to get used to the new bike" when Darren gets on it and rips it up the hill!! 

• Like 2

In this photo I was trying  to do some trick photography for everyone back home on their computer that is injured... I'm not as good as wierdrider . It does show how green the dezert is

Here's a pic of just a few dudes going riding relaxing with that feeling of being a little tired and enjoying the peaceful dezert on motorcycles. Mike is seen here with a folding chair to kick back and relax in style .. Zubb style rating 2 points.

I guess they used that water tower to fill the trains steam engines back when they weren't using diesel.

Edited by 350thumper
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, ECDave said:

I guess I cant say "I need to get used to the new bike" when Darren gets on it and rips it up the hill!! 

IMG_20221106_120153742.jpg

IMG_20221106_120154823.jpg

• Like 5

Look at Dave's face as I'm riding by on his new toy...priceless.

Edited by 350thumper
  • Like 1

Must be something wrong with my camera, because I could have sworn this hill was 3 times higher and twice as steep 😂

IMG_20221106_104011145~2.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, ECDave said:

...soft places to fall over and plenty of sunshine! 

If I'm not mistaken, this was taken shortly after and immediately proceeding Dave finding a couple of those "soft places to fall over". Full disclosure - I found my own soft spot to fall over about 100 yards down the wash. 😂

IMG_20221106_101625586.jpg

• Like 2

If that hill is steeper than it looks I'm not sure I wanna see it in person. 😳 

And I'm not sure if we find the soft spots or if they find us. Seems like a type of fate in my experience. The universe insists I remain humbled, especially if I'm on a nice bike haha. (Have some bruised ribs from Saturday to prove it)

Looks like an incredible ride! Hope you're not done posting up pictures. I'm borrowing a buddies FE501 this winter and this is the type of stuff I want to do with it.

50 minutes ago, SANRider said:

Must be something wrong with my camera, because I could have sworn this hill was 3 times higher and twice as steep 😂

IMG_20221106_104011145~2.jpg

That was the easy part after the "Don't fall over, you wont live" part