Sign in to follow this  
Goofy Footer

1975 CT90 and 2021 CT125 to Alaska!

These Revzilla guys have been putting out great content. Here they take a 1975 CT90 and the new version a 2021 CT125 across Alaska.

I recently posted a video about guys riding the CT125 / Trail 125 on the TransAmerica Trail. These 2 rides are bucketlist items for many riders. Just get on a bike and Go!

These guys continue to prove it’s not about the best bike; it’s about having the riding spirit.

Lots of Fun to be had no matter what you ride.

• Like 2

These two guys had a show on MotorTrend for a few seasons, sort of like a two wheel RoadKill style program.  Was fun to watch, I’m glad that Revzilla picked them up.

I just bought one for my wife. A 1968 version and very cool.  Needs some TLC but should be on a trail soon… if I can get her on one.  She will need some encouragement.  

1C321180-CB3F-4107-B8AE-6C1BE31DC541.jpeg

• Like 1

@IanT way cool congrats on the new bike!  That thing is a classic! 

If you're available Nov 19-20 there is a family and newb friendly moto campout in Ocotillo Wells. I believe Mrs @tntmo will be there as well.

ps is that a white DR650 in the background? I have a 2004 DR

@Goofy Footer  unfortunately we won’t be able to make 19th as we are hosting an event, but the CT90 would not be ready as I am waiting for some parts to arrive. However I love the family event as that might be the encouragement my wife needs.

And you have an eagle eye on the DR. It’s a 1997, which I try to keep really clean and well maintained.  I love the bike.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IanT said:

@Goofy Footer  unfortunately we won’t be able to make 19th as we are hosting an event, but the CT90 would not be ready as I am waiting for some parts to arrive. However I love the family event as that might be the encouragement my wife needs.

And you have an eagle eye on the DR. It’s a 1997, which I try to keep really clean and well maintained.  I love the bike.

Any time we go to the desert I make it family friendly.  Always good to get people involved.

Let’s do a Trail 90 ride when you get yours finished.