bfar33

Board of Smorgasses

Posted (edited)

Got some random items for sale once again. I try to price things low but they are negotiable so feel free to try. The more you buy, the cheaper it will get. I'm downsizing and need to clear space ASAP.

I'll put pictures in the 2nd post and delete things that are sold. If it's still here I still got it (probably).

EVERYTHING CROSSED OUT IS PENDING SALE. When it sells I'll delete entirely.

1. Sold
  2. Firstgear heated jacket liner and wireless controller.
    • Jacket is a Women's small, but fits more like a medium sized jacket.
    • Controller is the good one and can control two items separately (jacket and pants or gloves or socks, maybe underwear?)
    • Used for 15 minutes but it "didn't fit right" 🙄
    • I think I paid like $300 for this stuff but will sell for $100. If you happen to be an website admin with a wife who rides motorcycles you can have it for $50.
  3. Seat Concepts seat for KTM
    • Stiiiiill got it. Was on a 2015 KTM 200 XCW. I'm either standing or falling off the bike so I don't need it.
    • $100
  4. Sold
  5. Sold
  6. 5 gallon gas jug
    • No issues. I downsized to a 2.5 gal jug.
    • $20
  7. Sold
  8. Sold
  9. Two kayaks, kayak stand, and truck bed extender
    • $600 for all. Can't negotiate on this one because I'm selling for someone else. I no longer have room and she no longer has a truck to move them.
    • Kayaks were incredibly fun for exercise and/or fishing in Mission Bay. They are probably more sun-faded than shown in the pictures from last year, but that might clean up?
    • Don't have pictures of the rack/stand, but it holds both kayaks horizontally off the ground, one above the other. Similar to the one shown in picture but dirtier and a little rusty and worn. Still works though.
    • Included: two paddles, two life jackets (one nice, one bleh) seat pads, some 1-way valves to keep ur butt dry, one roller, maybe more not sure
  10. FREE STUFF
    • Coat rack
    • DR650 stock exhaust
Edited by bfar33

Posted (edited)

1. Sold

2. IMG_8195.thumb.jpg.4a920063dcbe400403584124d0c99651.jpg

2. IMG_8196.thumb.jpg.5f646ecffc6f16a5b65169c17ee95c6e.jpg

2. IMG_8211.thumb.jpg.a261ba8774e2ae05c8eb12a0ded914e2.jpg

2. IMG_8212.thumb.jpg.53da852830527c739e7b2fcbb8f6b9d1.jpg

3. IMG_7764.jpg.0a6593537e8943c2862b17b61226dd84.jpg

4. Sold

5. Sold

Edited by bfar33

Posted (edited)

6. IMG_8429.thumb.jpg.5c3351bf85bb4e89218854a3fda12fa2.jpg

7. Sold

8. Sold

9. k1.thumb.jpg.a6aae3538c9aa39879ab3c08f198417b.jpg

k2.thumb.jpg.d2aa126ab0b99a21a42bb907d54b10f7.jpg

k3.thumb.jpg.c296cad2c9a1e478f81ca05a3d9201a1.jpg

similar_stand.thumb.jpg.997bd8c2a81c22877b44a0d3995b044a.jpg

Stand is similar to above but old/faded/rusty

10. FREE STUFF

234.thumb.jpg.fda8a5bc6497f86b4d2b48e5b73515e4.jpg

Edited by bfar33

11 hours ago, bfar33 said:

If you happen to be an website admin with a wife who rides motorcycles you can have it for $50.

Hmmmm.... likely not the right size, but we could always check. I am interested in the jack for $75. I wish I could buy the Scott's Steering Stabilizer from you however our two bikes don't have mounts available for them!

We currently ride in/around the SoCal area and so far we haven't been cold enough to even need a long sleeve shirt under our non-heated riding jackets. Are the winters cold enough to warrant a heated jacket?

1 hour ago, Hawkins said:

Hmmmm.... likely not the right size, but we could always check. I am interested in the jack for $75. I wish I could buy the Scott's Steering Stabilizer from you however our two bikes don't have mounts available for them!

We currently ride in/around the SoCal area and so far we haven't been cold enough to even need a long sleeve shirt under our non-heated riding jackets. Are the winters cold enough to warrant a heated jacket?

Yeah feel free to take the jacket home for tryouts and return if the fit isn't good. I'm ~5'11" and I probably 170lbs and I can put the jacket on. It's pretty snug on me, but they're supposed to fit up against the skin (over a base layer) for the best heat transfer.

I wouldn't consider this a necessity for SoCal unless you're particularly cold-blooded. But many women are, so? We had some cold winter trips through northern Baja where she wished she had it, and were thinking about longer trips to Alaska/South America, so it made sense for her.

And aren't you getting a welder? Just tack a post onto your frame and mount up the Scotts. 😂

let's talk package pricing on:

heated jacket, controller

auger

floor jack (if available)

oil container

creeper

Milwaukee

Jack stands

I wasn't shopping for any of this.  But could probably use all of it.

619-792-4368 mobile

I think seller lives in north county.  If we make a deal, I can haul stuff back for any other southerners like me in La Mesa.

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Zubb said:

let's talk package pricing on:

heated jacket, controller

auger

floor jack (if available)

oil container

creeper

Milwaukee

Jack stands

I wasn't shopping for any of this.  But could probably use all of it.

619-792-4368 mobile

Let me do some math and text you shortly. Hawkins called the jack 'n jacket so that's his unless he changes his mind.

Sorry forgot to mention I'm near the SD airport, centrally located.

Edited by bfar33

Not to worry. Like I said, I wasn't really shopping for any of it.  My wife might never use the electrics anyway since she's kind of allergic to motorcycle riding anyway.

I am interested in the Scott’s  is it still available?

No sorry, I updated the first post. Anything with a line through it is pending sale or spoken for. Once it's actually picked up I'll delete from the list.

You forgot to draw a line through the jack stands .... last item.  😉

• Like 1

Cleaned up some stuff and added some stuff!