KTMrad

SDORC Meeting Tuesday August 2nd

Hope someone can attend to represent SDAR.....we'll be in Colorado. 

SDORC August meeting this Tuesday!

The August SDORC general membership meeting will be this Tuesday the 2nd. It will be held at Ranch House Restaurant in Santee at 7:00 p.m.

We will be discussing UTV ("side by side") safety and etiquette. Due to some recent accidents, the state will be hosting a UTV safety summit with an eye on making new legislation. If you have experience or ideas on making UTVs safer, we would love to hear from you, either in person or at info@sdorc.org.

Everyone is welcome! We encourage you to support the restaurant. Many come early for dinner, bench racing and socializing. For directions go to www.sdorc.org/meetings.

From SDORC VP Audrey Mason:

Along with Treadlightly, TDS 4X4, and San Diego 4Wheelers, I will be attending a BLM meeting August 17 to discuss plans for the upcoming desert season, as well as a new 4x4 interpretive event Neil hopes to introduce next March on the Juan Bautista de Anza National Historic Trail. If anyone is interested in attending or volunteering please let us know.

I will also attend the August 23 Sacramento OHMVR Commission SXS Safety meeting, which I am positive will result in new 2023 legislation. If you would like to share opinions and provide feedback we would sincerely appreciate a letter we can present. This is an essential meeting that I am sure will affect future usage.
S.gif