padu

One night camping near Sanberdino

When: 8/6 and 8/7 2022.

Me and some friends I met at the Get On AdvFest are meeting near San Bernardino for one night camping, then riding Cleghorn Ridge and Bailey Canyon.

The idea is to catch some dirt on the way to San Bernardino, meet the LA people in the campground, and Sunday morning tents up and ride the 2 trails in the region. AFAIK, the trails are easy, with some challenging off-shoots if you are feeling inspired.

Let me know ASAP so we can modify the campground reservation. It's filling fast.

Cheers

• Like 2

Hey @padu would you add this to the calendar? It is a much better fit for this kind of thing thanks to an RSVP list, links to maps, and greater visibility to the community. I'm happy to write up a guide if you want, or you can use the upcoming newbie ride as an example.

3 hours ago, Hawkins said:

Hey @padu would you add this to the calendar? It is a much better fit for this kind of thing thanks to an RSVP list, links to maps, and greater visibility to the community. I'm happy to write up a guide if you want, or you can use the upcoming newbie ride as an example.

Great suggestion. I'll do that.

• Like 2

Also post up which campground 

makes a difference to some people

I just learned we are staying at a private property campground here:image.thumb.png.9a57ab8ab75b8668ce15bec015db9f02.png

From what I understand, there are no facilities, so it's more similar to a wild camping experience.