spazegun2213

7/31 Nate Harrison for Newbies ride

@spazegun2213, my hat is off to you.  BRAND NEW member that put together such a successful ride....shows a little organization can overcome much procrastination :)

Count me in next time!

Perry

3 minutes ago, moto_rph said:

@spazegun2213, my hat is off to you.  BRAND NEW member that put together such a successful ride....shows a little organization can overcome much procrastination :)

Count me in next time!

Perry

@moto_rph, if it wasn't for @DSM8 and @Hawkins assisting it wouldn't have been as successful. Having someone to both give a safety brief, and ride sweep was amazing and my hats off to them.

in previous lives I've been in groups and found my way into organizing/leading/helping rides/drives. Its not hard, and help goes a long way. The current problem(s) I have is not knowing the routes, and not having enough skill to trust myself to ride sweep.

• Like 1

Takes a team. :) Looking forward to many, many more rides. @spazegun2213, sync up with @shutterrev, he really knows the local trails.

Edited by Hawkins
typo

On 7/31/2022 at 9:55 PM, Pokey151 said:

Great to meet everyone today.   I have to apologize I forgot names but I would like to get in contact with the guys who rode street back with Bob and I.   I’ve have far too many concussions and my short term memory has been altered due to one major one I had.  
the gentleman who bought Hawkins KLR who was from TX and the gentleman from New York. If interested please contact me so we can arrange a ride/hangout. I still would like to get you out to Pappy and Harriet’s.  

J5ive, great meeting you, enjoy your trip

Hawkins, Nice meeting you and everyone else   We need to do this more often   I’ve been off the bike for a few months so it was nice to get out

Nice to meet everyone.  I was the noob on the 750gs who rode street back. 

4 minutes ago, MikeEscoNYC said:

I was the noob on the 750gs who rode street back. 

Is this you in photo 6? 

Thanks for adding the pics @MikeEscoNYC! Thanks to lighting and bad luck, the first pic makes me look like the grumpy old man from the movie Up! On future rides, I'm going to work to get group photos more dialed in so we can tell who attended, and how big the group was.

Edited by Hawkins
typo