Hello my name is Rich. I’m new to the site and I have been looking for local rides posted or how to post a ride. Perhaps I am just technologically challenged but I have not been able to find posted rides or how to post ride at the site yet. Please advise as I would like to join some of the folks and even post some local rides in San Diego county myself. Thanks, Rich

I would say you figured it out just fine!! Look here for people going riding, or tell us when and where you are going riding and we will reply.

What part of town are you in?

15 minutes ago, ECDave said:

I would say you figured it out just fine!! Look here for people going riding, or tell us when and where you are going riding and we will reply.

x2

Post what type of ride- Location, Percentage of street vs dirt,  Skill level and type of trails - single track or truck trails.

5 hours ago, ADV Bum said:

x2

Post what type of ride- Location, Percentage of street vs dirt,  Skill level and type of trails - single track or truck trails.

x2

x2

Ride on! Thanks!