Sign in to follow this  
padu

Riding the 4 corners of America

I'm hosting a couple in my house that are planning on traveling the 4 corners of America (2-up). Check them out:

instagram: @moto_viajeiros
Website: https://viajeiros.com/ (in Portuguese, but full of nice world travel resources - google translator is your friend)

They left Brasil last year, went down south to Ushuaia, then started their route north. They entered the USA on Tuesday and I'm hosting them here in San Diego till Saturday. From here they are going to Alaska, then NY through Canada, then down to Miami, boat to Mexico, and back down to Brasil.

I love to sit down for hours and hours just listening to travel stories, and this couple certainly has a lot of stories.

Photo Jun 16, 9 28 51 AM.jpg

Photo Jun 16, 9 29 04 AM.jpg

• Like 4

Padu,

I am not in So Cal much anymore. If your visitors are planning to go thru N. Idaho let me know. We have room for a visitor or two.

Unc. C.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2022 at 8:55 AM, padu said:

I'm hosting a couple in my house that are planning on traveling the 4 corners of America (2-up). Check them out:

instagram: @moto_viajeiros
Website: https://viajeiros.com/ (in Portuguese, but full of nice world travel resources - google translator is your friend)

They left Brasil last year, went down south to Ushuaia, then started their route north. They entered the USA on Tuesday and I'm hosting them here in San Diego till Saturday. From here they are going to Alaska, then NY through Canada, then down to Miami, boat to Mexico, and back down to Brasil.

I love to sit down for hours and hours just listening to travel stories, and this couple certainly has a lot of stories.

Hosting travelers is the best !