KTMrad

San Diego Off-Road Coalition Meeting Tuesday 6/7/22

I'm going to go to this meeting. I'm going to bring up some of the closed gate issues on Mt. Laguna, especially where that one property owner put up his own gates to close Thing Valley Rd.
I've been to many SDORC meetings and have never seen more than 1 or 2 other SDAR members show up, it sure would be nice if some of you attended, come find out what SDORC and CORVA are doing to help keep access to our public lands open.....

Subject: SDORC June meeting

on.jsp?ca=e74896f0-4bfc-455d-aaee-fcaa2d
S.gif
S.gif
https://files.constantcontact.com/0508da79001/17a7daaa-67b8-4654-8b4f-2392570edab4.png?rdr=truea=1134911662280
S.gif

SDORC June meeting this Tuesday!
S.gif

The June SDORC general membership meeting will be this Tuesday the 7th. It will be held at Ranch House Restaurant in Santee at 7:00 p.m. We will be discussing topics of interest to off-roaders.

Everyone is welcome! We encourage you to support the restaurant. Many come early for dinner, bench racing and socializing. For directions go to www.sdorc.org/meetings.

Don't forget to vote!

S.gif
S.gif
S.gif
S.gif

San Diego Off-Road Coalition | PO Box 1999, Lakeside, CA 
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by info@sdorc.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, shutterrev said:

Just signed up for their mailing list 🤙🏻

Awesome  !

Reminder...please check out the meeting tonight if you have time. Come learn about land use issues and the work our off-road groups are doing to keep our public lands open.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KTMrad said:

Reminder...please check out the meeting tonight if you have time. Come learn about land use issues and the work our off-road groups are doing to keep our public lands open.

7 - 9, are people early or like earliest is 7? I live 4 miles away - I'll be there. 

Was a good San Diego Off-Road Coalition meeting tonight, we had 3 new faces show up from SDAR...thanks to Wierdrider, HuntnDogs and Shutterev for coming. I think that may be the most SDAR members we've had at an SDORC meeting, would be great to see more attend once in awhile.

I talked to President Ed Stovin about some of the gate closures up on Mt. Laguna, he will talk to the Cleveland National Forest supervisor about them.

Also met the local rep from Tread Lightly, I think he'd be a good guest speaker at our next SDAR meeting.

As usual, SDORC is doing a lot of work with the land agencies to keep our public lands open.

Please support your off-road groups like SDORC and CORVA.

Also, met the infamous Chris Boyer from 101KGB radio station...he's an avid off-roader.

Photos with Chris Boyer and Doc Holliday...

20220607_195725.jpg

20220607_200202.jpg

20220607_200117.jpg

• Like 1