AlphaOgre

New Member from Vista

Hi all, 👋 👋 👋 

I grew up locally in the North County area, Carlsbad, and am currently in Vista. 

I currently have an F800GS with Touratech Front / Rear progressive spring upgrade. The second bike is an XR650L which has been updated with the Baja tank, Taller ProTaper Bars, suspension upgrades front and back from Race Tech, and all the usual upgrades to make that pig go just a bit quicker! I have to bring the bikes up to ogre standards being 6'7" and 265 lbs. 

I've been riding for the past 16/17 years or so, and have ridden everything from bobbers and cafe bikes I've built to Harleys and sport/street bikes. I started with dirt bikes out in the desert, so I've always loved the dirt, which is why I've settled in on the bikes I Have now. 

I love exploring and hitting all the trails San Diego has to offer, haven't ridden any of the ones down in east county yet, but soon! During the desert season, I love to go out and camp while exploring all of Borrego. 

Some pics of my rides are below. If you'd like to follow along and are on IG you can always follow @alphaogre. 

I ride weekends mostly since I'm far from retirement and work 9-5. Other than that, I cant wait to meet some other riders out on the trails and explore!

Untitled-1.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome, and nice bike - my last two bikes were F800GS, and F800GSA - dependable and capable beasts. 

Nice photos, looks like you're doing it right.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Hello from another new member, I'm in Poway...hope to see you out there

Welcome to our dualsport community. 

You'll meet some good people here !

KTMrad

SDAR Founder