shutterrev

Rawhyde/RevZilla ADVENTURE DAYS 2022

Same days as ADV WARPED rally. I’ve seen a trail route between Zakar & Keyesville where WARPED is

Are you looking more for riding or training?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Goofy Footer said:

Same days as ADV WARPED rally. I’ve seen a trail route between Zakar & Keyesville where WARPED is

Are you looking more for riding or training?

I am going because I was lucky and got free ticket - taking a friend from back home in Oregon with me, he is new to off-road so I'll focus on letting him enjoy some classes, and the event - and I'll get plenty of riding and photogging in im sure :)

Basically just seeing if anyone else on here is going 👍

- Nick 

I have signed up and will be there. Don't know what to expect, but would like to do some training to get back my lost balance. I will take the TT600 or HP2 on a trailer. Don't feel ready for a long distance road ride yet.

If someone need to have his stuff carried, let me know.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I have signed up and will be there. Don't know what to expect, but would like to do some training to get back my lost balance. I will take the TT600 or HP2 on a trailer. Don't feel ready for a long distance road ride yet.

If someone need to have his stuff carried, let me know.

Awesome! Will be glad to see you there, I'll be towing a trailer as well, we will be on 690 and husky 450, driving my desert tan jeep (sadly the sloth sticker is no longer on). 
54203907_10157572252544119_6457472420319068160_n.thumb.jpg.d5d29e7f1b350760288d5f1c056729d3.jpg

This should be a fantastic event.  No-can-do right now.  Hope y'all bring back lots of pics and stories.

• Like 1

I will take the Minnie Winne with trailer. On my test ride yesterday, I discovered that I am not ready to ride long distance. I have to stop and take the Helm off some times. So I will stay close to camp and just socials. 

• Like 1

I'm going. Planning on riding from Eastlake on Thursday morning, leaving by 9am.

• Like 1