Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

wed 30MAR McCain testing 1 2 3

Day use area awning for a suspension testing day= a bunch of stops and goes= do and redo sections will be rolling around the place and I have specific spots to test ride on/through. WHT Nissan,WHT Husky, WHT Airoh, WHT SiDis. 

• Like 1

sorry I screwed that one up....it was yesterday the 29th and it was a super perfect day. I ran into Dirt Dame at the tree after a great 1st loop flow and testing sesh with many clickers and screws turned.  Went back out for round 2 riding the settings with good feel, I may however raise the forks a tiny bit to balance the chassis and get more front bite. Those dang gobblers are very adjustable and sensitive to change!!! Those broken rock filled "gutters" are perfect for testing. Opened the REBs as much as possible, closed the LS comps and opened the HS comps up . Can still go more with play but she is good now for the Vogt Ranch hard enduro show this weekend.

• Like 1

I came across Tim and his crew way out in the back.  He asked if I had seen you.  I told him Yes, and that you and Paul had been headed over to  their camp, but you guys must have missed each other. Did a nice 35 miles.  So glad the weather was nicer than the forecast.

• Like 1