Thanks for the info/update folks.     Bummer about Marty.   Prayers for a quick recovery.

Thanks to everyone who put this event on, I had a blast meeting new adv riders and seeing familiar ones. This event was a slam dunk, I'll definitely be going to another.

Thx

Paul

• Like 2

Nice turnout, I didn’t hear anyone complain about the route.  The food was great.  Plenty of prizes!  I hope we can hold another one and improve it.  

Thank you everyone who volunteered and everyone who showed up to ride.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tntmo said:

Nice turnout, I didn’t hear anyone complain about the route.  The food was great.  Plenty of prizes!  I hope we can hold another one and improve it.  

Thank you everyone who volunteered and everyone who showed up to ride.  

It definitely was a great ride.      Great food too.     Looking forward to the next one.    Thanks to all the organizers, and volunteers for all the work you put into this.  

...and a special thanks to Mike R and Tom who both took a shot at  fixing my leaking fork seal.   ...and to the gentleman for letting us use his fork seal cleaning tool.

Total bummer showing up at Moto Forza with my fork tinkling on the pavement, my boot was fairly well soaked and fork oil all over my bike.    None of which was there when I left the house this morning (I know because i checked my tire air pressure. :(   

It  stopped leaking so that means it was either cleared or empty!       I did not notice any difference in damping/action of the fork and rode the same way I always do.

• Like 2

I'd like to close this thread and start a NEW thread in the Ride Reports section where everyone can please post your photos and comments there....thanks !

On 4/14/2022 at 9:34 PM, KTMrad said:

50% of all proceeds go to support SDORC and fighting to keep our public lands open.

Did SDAR recieve any proceeds from this event ?

Edited by KTMrad
  • Like 2

On 8/15/2022 at 11:40 PM, kkug said:

Did SDAR recieve any proceeds from this event ?

Ed Stovin of San Diego Off Road Coalition paid for 1 full year of our website Linode server hosting costs. This cost was actually a little more than half of the profit we were to receive from the ride.

Many thanks to Ed Stovin and SDORC !

Edited by KTMrad
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, KTMrad said:

Ed Stovin of San Diego Off Road Coalition paid for 1 full year of our website Linode server hosting costs. This cost was actually a little more than half of the profit we were to receive from the ride.

Many thanks to Ed Stovin and SDORC !

Thanks Randy for keeping the members updated .

Edited by kkug
  • Like 1