shutterrev

Do you have a plated Dual Sport or Medium/Small ADV for rent?

A friend of mine is coming to visit from back home in Oregon, and we will be attending a camping ADV event end of April. Before he sets out to look at websites and apps for renting a bike, wanted to see if anyone in the group rents their bikes so that rental fee can go to a fellow SDAR member :)

Would be looking for a Dual Sport, or smaller/medium sized ADV bike - he's a shorter guy, so shorter seat height is beneficial, but not a requirement, he is new to riding off-road but as this is an event for up to the really big ADV bikes, and all rider levels, he will not be taking the bike on anything ridiculous.  We will trailer the bikes to the event, so no freeway miles on the tires.

Looking for anything for rent, in size between XT250 and KTM 890...He already has a big bike at home, Ideally... we find a nice light weight thumper for him to try out so he can experience the thumper life :) 

If you have a bike for rent on one of the sites or apps drop a link so we can look through those first and maybe throw some business your way - Thanks! 

- Nick 

What are the dates?

• Like 1

Just now, tntmo said:

What are the dates?

Would probably pickup afternoon/evening Apr 20, Return either evening of 24th or on the following day depending on when got back. 

The desert is probably going to be hot by then, my Husky 450 will probably be available.  

3 minutes ago, tntmo said:

The desert is probably going to be hot by then, my Husky 450 will probably be available.  

450 would be perfect, is it plated? 

4 minutes ago, shutterrev said:

450 would be perfect, is it plated? 

I have a lot of different plates in the garage, I'm sure one will fit on it.

Just joking, it's legit.  I even have a rack for it for when I have moto-camped off it.  

• Like 1

Just now, tntmo said:

I have a lot of different plates in the garage, I'm sure one will fit on it.

Just joking, it's legit.  I even have a rack for it for when I have moto-camped off it.  

That's awesome and a great bike, I would def. be interested in renting that for the event, I asked him just now if he would prefer ADV or a thumper and he would like to try out the thumps. Ill be on my 690, so it will be a good pair. 

• Like 1