Apple

New Member from East County

Hello all. I'm new to the site but been riding for many years. Took a long break and started getting back into it a few years ago. Got a plated KTM 500 so looking forward to meeting new folks and doing some good rides. Still working now but will retire before the end of the year. I see a few familiar names here so it'll be good to reconnect.

Jack

• Like 3

Welcome to the site. this is the best place to find like minded riders who want to ride. I always post a notice when I go on rides to see if anyone wants to join me. It doesnt always work, but I dont let it bother me! I even tried to bribe people with cookies! I should be back on two wheels soon (broken leg) and will be looking for people to ride with. 

• Sad 1

Welcome, I'm in Lakeside - Ride often with a good group on dualsports, some with adv bikes. 

See you around 🤘

Thanks everyone. It'll be great to get out and not ride solo so I'll keep my eyes open on the forums. I will probably post a ride up to McCain Valley in the next few weeks or? I just discovered it few month's ago and love it. Just got to work on getting back into shape and riding's the only way I can think of to do it!

• Like 2

Corral Canyon is closer, off Buckman Springs Road, great trail area. 

And WELCOME to our dualsport community...lots of good people here.

Randy L.

SDAR Founder

McCain and Corral Canyon are both pretty fun places with lots to offer from simple fire roads to rock strewn hill climbs.  I'm usually happier with something in the middle of those two, but will ride wherever the road goes.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail!