Let's see if we can get some more SDAR members to show and help out !

SDORC is hosting a cleanup at Painted Gorge this Saturday just north east of the town of Ocotillo by Highway 8.  The area is open to both shooting and off road vehicles.  To get there, take Painted Gorge Road north about 3 miles from Evan Hewes Highway.  Look for the large dumpster.

FB_IMG_1645677328030.jpg

I headed out there after the Ocotillo Wells cleanup last weekend.  It's a nasty mess out there, shooters seem to be some of the worst offenders of trashing the desert.  I filled up two big bags within 100 yards of my campsite.  I might be out there again this weekend, not sure if I will make it to this cleanup but I will perform my own.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tntmo said:

I headed out there after the Ocotillo Wells cleanup last weekend.  It's a nasty mess out there, shooters seem to be some of the worst offenders of trashing the desert.  I filled up two big bags within 100 yards of my campsite.  I might be out there again this weekend, not sure if I will make it to this cleanup but I will perform my own.  

Yeah, the shooters who don't clean up after themselves are some of the worst, then they wonder why they close down more and more areas to shooting. 

Thanks for doing your part Mo !

• Like 1