Sign in to follow this  
dirt dame

Observed trials event at Lark Canyon this weekend 02/27/22

Just a heads up for all you trail riders that might be thinking of heading out to McCain Valley this weekend.  Sunday will see a good crowd for a trials event being held there.  The sections will be bunched up near the first staging area for the most part, making them easily accessible for competitors and spectators alike.  It snowed today out there, and the dirt should be great for the weekend.  So whether you want to see or be in a trails event, or hit the trails, just remember that there will be a lot of people out there on Sunday....probably on Saturday as well.

I plan on going. Should help my wife see and understand the bike I just bought. Hope to see other SDAR folk there. 

• Like 3

On 2/24/2022 at 6:39 AM, Zubb said:

I plan on going. Should help my wife see and understand the bike I just bought. Hope to see other SDAR folk there. 

What did you buy? I'm going there this weekend to get my new electric trials bike too!

19 hours ago, padu said:

What did you buy? I'm going there this weekend to get my new electric trials bike too!

!!!!!! Where are you picking up your bike? And is that today or Sunday?

I bought an old Montesa coda 315R   I’m going through it now with fluids and filters to bring it back to life. Can’t wait to ride it.

Well, .... THAT was pretty spectacular.  Pretty cool seeing the trials community in action.  Can't wait to go back and really explore that whole area!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zubb said:

Well, .... THAT was pretty spectacular.  Pretty cool seeing the trials community in action.  Can't wait to go back and really explore that whole area!

Plenty of trails all over the place.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:24 AM, Zubb said:

!!!!!! Where are you picking up your bike? And is that today or Sunday?

I bought an old Montesa coda 315R   I’m going through it now with fluids and filters to bring it back to life. Can’t wait to ride it.

I went there on Saturday to pick up my new baby. I bought a brand new E-motion Epure Race with Lior, the president of Plonkers trials club. I had my first ride today!

• Like 2

I just want to see Zubb hit all the trails there on the BMW.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, tntmo said:

I just want to see Zubb hit all the trails there on the BMW.

Me too!

• Like 1