Driss

Bahia De Conception/ Loreto 4 day weekend

Who wants to go 18.19.20.21 February we can do it two ways leave Thursday afternoon spend the night at Pirates Cove then the next morning friday  go to Bahia De Conception/Loreto or leave Friday morning head to Bahia De Conception/Loreto spend two nights and ride back Monday. hotels and dinner plans excellent i have done this many many  many times alone. I will be on KTM 890 Adventure R and willing to go any pace you can even be on DRZ400 or KLX 250 its all about the ride as there's no trophies waiting for us when we get home.

I cannot join you. But wonder, big bikes? Paved only?

I am open to other destinations including North of the boarder as in Sequoia's or Santa Barbara wine country just want to ride where to does not matter to me. 

14 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

I’d be interested but probably not for another month or so

CiD

If I can't pull off a trip to Montreal in two weeks I can also do 4 days with stop wherever you want 18 19 20 21 of February otherwise pick a weekend next month and I am in. 

Post it and let's do it.

6 hours ago, Zubb said:

I cannot join you. But wonder, big bikes? Paved only?

Yes big bikes but any but any bike will do as it's paved only trip. I will be on my new 890 Adventure R and because there is no trophies at the end it's about the ride and the fun speeders will be on there own. 

I might be in for this but my passport card expired recently and it's 8 weeks out for a replacement.  Any ideas?

😁I think you are about 12 months late to sign up for this ride . . . . 

He is not 😁😁😁 who wants to go in 2023 I am free the 17th to the 20th and can leave the 16th late afternoon. 

Same schedule or itinerary 4 day baja let's go. 

I’m going to miss you by a couple weeks. Leaving for Loreto March 1

My schedule is wide open but with my expired passport card I may need a boost over that new and improved wall. 😉. I did put in an application for a new one today but it's 8 weeks out.  I'm more about trying Mike's Sky Ranch for a two day trip first though....

Edited by Jlburgess