Hey ladies and gentlemen,,

Hello from the great white north. We had a little snow and it was chilly for a couple of days, so what better time to ride. 

Suffice it to say that 22 degrees is to chilly to carry any speed for long. I got some pics though, imagine a frozen pond, also an ancient wizened apple tree full of frozen apples.

I must admit a twinge of jealousy reading your warm riding reports, get out there, even for a short ride, you never know , you might have fun.

In my case I was hoping to see deer, elk etc.

Cheers and Merry Christmas.

Uncle Champ

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to some winter riding.  For me, that means riding around Mt. Laguna on snow lined roads, or riding lost highways with views of snow capped mountains.  I'll leave riding snow covered trails to you hard-core types.

Merry Christmas to you too!

Hey Goofy,

I spend a lot of time in Post Falls Idaho, Wildwood moved here too. He is 7 minutes away by trail 20 minutes by road. Didn't you move too?

Endless logging road riding around here.

10 hours ago, Uncle Champ said:

I spend a lot of time in Post Falls Idaho, Wildwood moved here too. He is 7 minutes away by trail 20 minutes by road. 

Wow sounds awesome

Pretty cool that 2 riders from SDAR are near each other up there....  but it does make me think that we should have a SDAR fenced in acre plot in Ocotillo Wells for both locals and SDAR snowbirds to hang out in for secure warm environment after a good day of winter day riding.  With one great big fire pit. :). Uncle Champ, Hope you and wildwood come down to the desert regularly from the great white north. !  

I will be down the last weekend in February and just happen to have 2.1 fenced acres in campo, its not Ocotillo Wells but is a good jumping off point. If I can get the wifes KTM clutch bled (again), we could ride from there. Maybe we could plan plan something, I can't bring a spare Honda because we are flying in.

• Like 1