KTMrad

Ducati DesertX !!!

It's gorgeous, 455lbs dry weight, 5.1 gallons with optional 2.1 expansion, 110hp 95nm tq, seems like a fun all around daily driver adv shred sled... will gladly test ride when available at the dealer. 

• Like 1

Looks a lot like the old Ktm 640 adventure.  Im sure It's nothing like the old paint shaker, but lookswise I see it.   I love the fact Ducati is jumping in the game !!!!

Of course it will cost 35k to start..........

• Like 1

I love it. 
and a Ducati L Twin running a Termi exhaust is pure heaven. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, hobiee said:

Looks a lot like the old Ktm 640 adventure.  Im sure It's nothing like the old paint shaker, but lookswise I see it.   I love the fact Ducati is jumping in the game !!!!

Of course it will cost 35k to start..........

Introductory MSRP is set to be just below 17k USD, and after they move those units to the gotta have it now crowd will settle down a bit more 

2 hours ago, shutterrev said:

Introductory MSRP is set to be just below 17k USD, and after they move those units to the gotta have it now crowd will settle down a bit more 

That's actually pretty in line for what it is.  Kinda where I honestly thought it would be.  I'd for sure like to ride one to compare it to my 1090

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hobiee said:

That's actually pretty in line for what it is.  Kinda where I honestly thought it would be.  I'd for sure like to ride one to compare it to my 1090

I would be interested in that comparison review the 1090 is by all accounts I’ve heard is a pretty excellent ride