dirt dame

Second meeting for Mountain Dash planning 12/15/21

Please join Ed Stovin and me, for another supper at 6, at https://www.kaminskisbbq.com/

We will enjoy some BBQ and dive into further discussion of next year's event planning.  Ed will update us on permit information and has some ideas he would like to discuss with the group.  I hope to see you there.

It's on my calendar.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!  And the BBQ ain't bad neither!

• Like 1

I'm going to the SDORC meeting in a few minutes.  Ed asked me to attend and discuss the event with those folks.

I'll see you folks next Wednesday at Kaminski's.

• Like 1

Can I ask a stupid question, why not schedule the planning meetings on a weekend?
I can never get out during the week to attend any of these events (others might be in the same boat) but would like to.

Just grousing

FYI, on the meeting event post, the address is listed as 19735 POWAY RD, it should be 12735 POWAY RD.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sneeker said:

FYI, on the meeting event post, the address is listed as 19735 POWAY RD, it should be 12735 POWAY RD.

It sucks, getting old.  Maybe time for reading glasses.😂

Fixed.

18 hours ago, DSM8 said:

Can I ask a stupid question, why not schedule the planning meetings on a weekend?
I can never get out during the week to attend any of these events (others might be in the same boat) but would like to.

Just grousing

The meeting is at 6PM Its an hour after its 5 O clock somewhere time. Easy for you to drive over from the north county side.

I will not be able to come. Will still recover from the ENT surgery.

18 hours ago, DSM8 said:

Just grousing

I always figured people don't want to give up their weekend time to attend a meeting. 

9 minutes ago, Mr.JAJA said:

The meeting is at 6PM Its an hour after its 5 O clock somewhere time. Easy for you to drive over from the north county side.

unfortunately most of my days this time of year end at 6-630 pm....just my work schedule

21 hours ago, DSM8 said:

Just grousing

Ed is the one who is not available on weekends.  Also restaurants will be more crowded and less available for groups.

• Like 1

Weekdays are for planning. Weekends are for riding. 

• Like 1

Will try to make this...planning to ride OW on Wed. after rain on Tues. If back from OW in time, will try to make it.

• Like 1

Any of you La Mesa types want to carpool up with me, I'm taking the cage up as I'm still sans-bike.

Text me for my address.  Leaving at 5:30 sharp.

Kelly

619-792-4368