Sign in to follow this  
Zubb

SOLD - Hot shower in a box

These rinse kits are fantastic! Are used to use it all the time when I surfed. Then I bought a motorcycle and you know the rest. You just fill it with hot water from a faucet like near your washing machine and it pressurises itself. Then at the end of a long day of motorcycle riding or camping you just squeeze the handle and shower off. The water stays extremely hot for over half a day and is plenty warm enough for comfort by days end. It’s ridiculously easy to use and a great item, but I just don’t car camp anymore and surfing is a thing of the past. 
someone please use this wonderful contraption. 
I paid north of $150 and used it twice a week for a couple months before quitting the surf scene. 
$50, satisfaction guaranteed. Return it for a refund if you don’t like it.
9F262F1D-8A45-406B-9DDA-6F6322A8822C.thumb.jpeg.46893efb869adabd7f542be3c739e8a5.jpeg58B0DED5-24C2-47A4-BE00-D0A05656BB49.thumb.jpeg.75f7e28e1fc4403bd0f993218c2d7f07.jpeg3B1A01B6-063E-4D79-B8AC-AA14194CD04D.thumb.jpeg.98bb71f1fc773865729ab1e6c98eb531.jpeg

Edited by Zubb
SOLD!

Edit I just watched a video - I got it - I don,t think it will work out for me - 

So it is just a insulated box . How do you pressureize it? Pump it up ? Interested in it  when I become go Boondocking around the world .

10 hours ago, kkug said:

Edit I just watched a video - I got it - I don,t think it will work out for me - 

So it is just a insulated box . How do you pressureize it? Pump it up ? Interested in it  when I become go Boondocking around the world .

It is pressurized by an internal component....either a bladder or a spring.  Then the water you add compresses and pressurizes the system.

• Like 1

DD is right.

I put a splitter on my hot water faucet at the washing machine.  One hot water hose to the washing machine, the other hose with a quick disconnect at the Rinse Kit.

I would turn on the water faucet and let the hose run into the washing machine until the water was hot.  Then connect it to the rinse kit and the hose pressure would fill it, which simultaneously created pressure in the tank.  So after riding, or surfing you just pull out the spray hose and pull the trigger.  Works quite well.

But alas . . . it is now sold.

You'd have needed a high pressure hot water source to fill it with each morning.  Like from a washing machine hose bib.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this