Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Kawasaki Z650RS

What do you gals and guys think about this new Retro Sport?  I like the  modern mechanicals.

Kawasaki.com 

Back in 1990, Kawasaki came up with the ZR series motorcycles, that sort of threw back to the older KZs.  That reincarnation didn't age too well at the time.  I bought a ZR 550 and rode it for many years, but they weren't great sellers.  Maybe this round will do better.

2 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

Does it come in Orange? 😀

With a rattle can.    😎

1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

With a rattle can.    😎

😀

It looks a little hodge podge to me. The tank fits like a parts bin item. The cooler in front protrudes. The tank, seat, side cover area is a jumble of shapes and angles. Kind of same for front of tank, triple and cluster. Kind of sport engine tucket into a W650 with a Z900 replica tank. 

I can't add a picture but the early models had some of the most beautiful lines to be found on a motorcycle. 

1976 z900

• Confused 1

On 11/12/2021 at 5:24 PM, Greenhorn said:

It looks a little hodge podge to me. The tank fits like a parts bin item. The cooler in front protrudes. The tank, seat, side cover area is a jumble of shapes and angles. Kind of same for front of tank, triple and cluster. Kind of sport engine tucket into a W650 with a Z900 replica tank. 

I can't add a picture but the early models had some of the most beautiful lines to be found on a motorcycle. 

1976 z900

Hard Man

MCN.com has a review of this Green Monster. And I happen to agree with most of it.

😎

Beezzz,

Was that at Moto show or what?  I have no idea when they show up.