Sign in to follow this  
mctrails

Corral Canyon survey ride Wednesday, 11/3/21

Going to Corral to survey trails for the upcoming clean-up day. I will be staging at Bobcat campground around 9 am for anyone interested in joining.  This is NOT a noob ride as I plan on riding some of the more difficult trails.

• Like 2

I would like to do this.  I will stay off the Connector and I have only done Ranger downhill.  I will hit Bear Valley rd at 8:00 to be there by 9.  Is anyone else going?

FYI Report Ranger from east to west "downhill" route and back the "uphill" route on Friday, with only one minor quick adjust step up rock hang up on the way "up". The trail condition is very good still. There are sections of over growth that I tried to clear with my arms.....but mostly it's a good single track. Trail is fairly easy to read as far as markers (rock paint) go. I think the powers to be will want to lop some of the brush along the route mostly near the eastern end mid portion and west end are fairly clear throughout. I may make it out for this depending on schedule. I need more suspension play and that is the best of the Tecate Enduro style test trails.

• Like 1

I am already out, need to prep bike for a special ride just south of the border, Baja Enduro Club hard trail ride. 30 miles in 6 hours........ or so they say. You guys have fun Ranger is great right now.