Sign in to follow this  
350thumper

One bike , One beer , One sunset.

5 hours ago, DSM8 said:

Because in a nutshell over the years this community of riders has become less communal, and more clique.
I would like to get out and ride more of the local stuff that is interesting but don't necessarily know where they are, so when a post is put up alluding to a good ride it is a disservice to everyone else that is on here that might want to experience it themselves.

Not everybody wants to go on a ride with big groups. I generally like small groups 3-4 max. Occasionally  I hook up on larger group rides to meet other similar style and skill riders. Hit the people up that posted something you found interesting and then maybe you can join them next time. Good way to meet others . Better to ask then complain

I don't see him as complaining, more like stating a fact.  I have a great online relationship with a lot of guys on this page, but I never went on a ride while there because I felt the same way.  I have my own group that I rode with so it really did not matter, but it would have been nice to have another group that I could hook up with.

I love the page (one reason I check in multiple times a day still, even from Utah!).  I don't hold the clique aspect in contempt, but his reply is pretty dang accurate! 

• Like 1

I forget what we were talking about. Lol. 

Can anybody ride this weekend? 

I got Saturday free to ride past the eagles nest and grab a coldy.

Meet in Alpine.9 am.

Xr650l.

23 hours ago, 350thumper said:

I forget what we were talking about. Lol. 

Can anybody ride this weekend? 

I got Saturday free to ride past the eagles nest and grab a coldy.

Meet in Alpine.9 am.

Xr650l.

C'mon Darren, you ought to know by now if you want to post a ride, post it in the Informal Local Rides section, not in a response to this post.