Sign in to follow this  
Zubb

Look Ma, I'm famous

https://advrider.com/potw-inmate-photos-of-the-week-29-21/

In today's headlines, local yokel makes good on a promise he made to his mom 50 years ago.  Hires a Medium to let her know he made the top story on a world-renowned website for motorcyclists.

- seriously though folks, I still hope to ride report this summer's 'big trip' when I get a little down time to reminisce.  

• Like 4

Congrats, Kelly. There's a couple of nice pics there. And riding with your son, well, that can't be beaten.

CID, Kug, PMB, Rigger, Crawdaddy, Van, and I were in those vary spots just a couple of weeks ago too. Been thinking about doing a RR myself but damn, I've never been busier.

Rubber side down,

LB

• Like 1

I've been hoping/waiting to see if you were going to write it up.

I should just get off my butt and start piecing one together.  A one post report is just too much work for one sitting!  8-)

I'm sure you criminals left your mark on the state.  Would love to see the pics and story.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Zubb said:

https://advrider.com/potw-inmate-photos-of-the-week-29-21/

In today's headlines, local yokel makes good on a promise he made to his mom 50 years ago.  Hires a Medium to let her know he made the top story on a world-renowned website for motorcyclists.

- seriously though folks, I still hope to ride report this summer's 'big trip' when I get a little down time to reminisce.  

Awesomesauce!

• Haha 1

That's a great series of pics Zubb, the story would simply be icing on the cake.  Congrats!!

Well done, Kelly!  Teaching my son to ride (at 8 yo) and being able to ride with him still today (he and I bombed around Sand Hollow a few weeks ago) is something that I cherish as well.

Congrats to you and your son!!!

• Like 1

On 10/15/2021 at 1:07 PM, Oracle said:

CID, Kug, PMB, Rigger, Crawdaddy, Van, and I were in those vary spots just a couple of weeks ago too. Been thinking about doing a RR myself but damn, I've never been busier.

LB

LB! What a great crew! Can't wait for the RR and Pics!

It took awhile, but finally have it in print.

87CF0CBC-1B37-4B1D-965F-F8FF9183ADBC_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.26f0d27f4c49f4f65ed02511e994262c.jpeg

• Like 7

Guess I never did a ride report. Oh well...I'm off to Nevada in a couple weeks. Maybe do an RR after I get home from there...or maybe not...🤣

• Like 1