1 hour ago, Bagstr said:

Mimi,   Thank You for making the sacrifice to make SDAR move forward.  

This has gone down pretty quickly so please forgive this question about finance.As we hit the Donate Button and send money, are you the financial secretary (or whatever title)  at this point?

In Support,  Dave

Right now, Randy is revamping the donation system.  It's either him....or later it will be me.

On 9/23/2021 at 3:08 PM, Bagstr said:

Mimi,   Thank You for making the sacrifice to make SDAR move forward.  

This has gone down pretty quickly so please forgive this question about finance.As we hit the Donate Button and send money, are you the financial secretary (or whatever title)  at this point?

In Support,  Dave

Dave, as it stands now like I posted in my original post, I am covering the costs of the site thru this year. Donations will most likely not cover all the costs, so I'll be taking a loss just to keep the site alive, I do not expect Mimi to cover any of those costs. Hopefully we can generate enough revenue so by January 2022 she can run the site without taking a loss.

It would be nice if SDAR can put on the Desert Dash in February,  but that still needs to be researched and discussed. 

Donations for 2021 were not enough to cover the costs of running the site and there was no advertising revenue due to COVID, Mike took a loss in 2021 since we couldn't put on the Desert Dash. 

Randy,,, Thanks for the details.  Enjoy your time On the Road.

I will send some cash now and after the first of the year.  🚶‍♂️

Donated -   For some reason my Ipad/Goggle does not show the Button. The Mac/Goggle was available.

I would like to thank those of you who donated for your generous donations. I received enough since September to almost cover the costs of the site thru the remainder of this year, so now we are in the process of changing over the PayPal donate button into Mimi's (dirt dame's) name.

I'd like to mention that using the donate button,  you don't need a PayPal account. It gives you the option of donating thru PayPal or by using a debit or credit card.

Also, when you donate,  it gives you the option to send the money to "a friend", which means we get the full amount of your donation. If you don't choose that option, then PayPal takes out a small percentage each time.

Mimi will still need help with donations in the future, and it would be great if a few people could step up to help her drum up some paid advertisers on our site.

Since the Desert Dash is not happening in February,  the only way we can keep the site and club alive is thru advertising and donations for 2022.

Many thanks again for you all having enough interest to help us keep SDAR alive.