• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hola

Was able to download the Baja Almanac today, seems like a pretty valuable resource now available.

Always seemed concerned about carrying around the original in my backpack in fear of it getting damaged or unreadable. I know its an everchanging environment down there but a solid backup. 

The links below should work if not - https://download2388.mediafire.com/8vi4ptqbv47g/ige9x1nhvoeded1/Baja-Alamanac-2015-Edition-flattened-150ppi.pdf

The new Baja California Almanac map book and the new detailed topographic map are now available.

Landon died, and although he had completed the new maps in early 2015 he did not get the chance to publish the maps.

I have posted a digital copy of the updated book and fold-out map here on the Baja-Almanac website free to download, for personal, non-commercial use.

The book was assembled from the files Landon was drawing and editing. These maps were not proofread and may contain mistakesThe fold-out map has visible notes still visible to update certain items.

There will not be another printed copy of the map book or fold-out maps printed. 

Please visit the website http://www.baja-almanac.com/

• Like 1

Our last trip to Baja that you took us on, is still etched on my soul! When Im too old to ride, I have a great memory to get me through the vanilla pudding! Thanks brother

On 9/7/2021 at 11:34 AM, SoCalMule said:

Our last trip to Baja that you took us on, is still etched on my soul! When Im too old to ride, I have a great memory to get me through the vanilla pudding! Thanks brother

Even Pipey your pet mouse enjoyed the ride.

Excellent map and resource. Fits nicely in my phone. Zoom in tight and it’s sharp and clear. 
thanks a ton!