ECDave

another new guy

I have been "lurking" on this site for quite some time and decided to join in the fun. my name is Dave and I live in east county-not a lot of thought went into my user name!! I have been riding for 35 years, mostly off road but i did fall into the commuting rut! that is one of the major reasons for joining here, to find riding opportunities that don't involve commuting. i currently have 2 bikes, a Super Tenere and a KLX 400. I have been on a couple of group rides this summer and met some good people and was able to put faces to the user names on here. Looking forward to more rides and meeting more people.

• Like 3

thank you both, i have enjoyed reading your posts for quite some time now. Weirdrider, i was one of the 28 on my first group ride!

Welcome another big bike rider.  😁

Zubb, i was (am)  the guy on the blue Super Tenere on the way too hot ride a while back. i thought it was pretty cool to ride with you on one of my first rides with the community. 

• Like 1

Another Ténéré rider is a good thing.  
Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

wierdrider, it was back in May, a week before Memorial day. the Meetup ride. i was behind Burrito when you "didn't" fall down.

On 8/30/2021 at 7:30 AM, ECDave said:

I have been "lurking" on this site for quite some time...

Welcome, what part of East County? I am in Lakeside, and regularly take off to hit trails with some local buddies if you want in sometime. 

On 9/8/2021 at 6:47 AM, ECDave said:

Zubb, i was (am)  the guy on the blue Super Tenere on the way too hot ride a while back. i thought it was pretty cool to ride with you on one of my first rides with the community. 

Oh yeh! That's a gorgeous bike.  Funny thing, I've never cared for blue cars or bikes.  But there's something about that Yammie that looks awesome in Blue.  Definitely it's best color.  Cheers Dave, hope to ride with you again soon.