Sorry I'm late, but I had a date with some plates, But I have some amazing news........just before we got ready to head out on our VJ day ride I was in the bathroom hanging onto my junk, when i thought of kevin,,, and no not like that,, It dawned on me Kevin was drinking a soda pop !!! So I zipped it up an ran out of there while lock an loading my trusty dispo' cam, and snaped off a S.D.A.R. first...Yahoo for Mountian Dew.. ........KEVIN has decided not drink anymore.... But at the first 8.6 mile break. .........KEVIN also has decided not to drink any less.... I wasnt really sure where we were going at this point, heading towards Lake Morena on a shortcut that 2wheels had done before,,as long as someone is willing to lead, I just like to jump in line and follow,, I decided to follow the newbee, Pryo because he was riding one of the neatest looking bike i've ever seen, I think it was a KLR650... Stoped here to get this shot of Lake Morena dam , here, looking up from the bottom, thats it in between the two big mountain range's After dirt squrittin around down in the canyon below, and carguy trying to earn a little extra rent money,,and after Kevin's spa treatment, we headed up and out of there to lake morena to re-fuel at the local businesses, Action photo of D' land and thats not my camera thats blurry, thats how fast we were going..yes 55mph. Here's a group shot at the re-fueling station, for those of you still trying to put names and faces together,starting far left, huskey4me (martin) carguy (john) KEVIN (kevin) blueshirt at bar, San Diegoland (craig) yellow shirt, sorry about the back shots , but the beer an onion rings were on the counter,, 2Wheels ( hummm) PYRO ( troy) Heading out for the second half of our ride We hit a shortcut over to la posta truck trail, and yet another action shot of kevin while we were going about 40 mph or so , seconds before impact ! WHEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THIS GUY IN A TRUCK THINKS HES ALLOWED TO STAY ON HIS SIDE OF THE ROAD... So i decided to shatter his right turn siginal with my tibia, just to teach him a lesson... but really totally 100% my fault , going a little fast into a right hand turn, and had been racing it up all day with carguy and pryo earley in the day, and was hammin around with kevin just seconds before i kissed the truck... all plates and screws in place, full ankle to hip leg brace , three mounths of no weight bearing on leg, obivously this will be my last post for a while... hope most of you's are still members and still riding when i get up an runnin.. ..............................................kaw'ee....................................................