Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

Corral on Friday 30JUL2021

Four riders met at the Kernan crossroad , KTM500EXC-F (DS) Charles, Reid KTM 300XC-W, O TM 300EN, R Husky TE300i. We carried a casual pace but solid up Kernan to 4 corners over to Bobcat Meadows around the east of bronco to ranger all the way to the loop road then up the road into a right into the jeep trail system for some rocky stuff then down 3A to the lower campsite then back towards 4 corners up into sodbuster and up the jeep trails to four corners and down Kernan to our trucks. Full overcast with thunderheads and some rain near PV, but zero rain on the corral side, dry as bone. Temp due to overcast was very easy to deal with but humidity was high (for us). truth is zero weather issues. Some tough stuff in good doses, funny how the brain works. Last week I motored up some stuff without thinking (not knowing where the heck I was and on full instinct auto pilot mode) . This week a couple of sections psyched me out some, plus if we stop due to a hang up it ruins my flow and persistence. All good though because I've been taking sections like a trials as well. Our group was solid B-A level and we had mostly relaxed but good pace going with a barnburner on the way back into the truck stop. Viddies are on my FB page. So all that said, Temps are not bad just be prepped and hydrated dress light and bring your 2 stroke......just kidding Charles was a stud on his 500 (DS legal) and pushed me more than a few times. enjoy the ride SDAR!!

• Like 1

West Section of the SDAR Ranger Trail. Following the KTM500EXC-F (I think that's the correct model name)

Nice viddy...the five-hundo thumper set an aggressive pace for the "smokers." Cool to see that TM was represented. Would the mighty 610 keep pace? 😉 

• Like 1