Greenhorn

Looking for an Electrician

Anyone an electrician or know an electrician, can recommend and electrician? I have what I think is a relatively small job, running a new 110v 20amp dedicated circuit from breaker box  down an exterior wall about 15'. Might be a few other small items, but that would be the bulk of it. 

Thank You

I have added breakers to panels before but first thing might to put a picture of the panel you want the breaker added to based on age/condition it might make a difference in what you can do vs. what you WANT to do.

Show a picture of the panel with the door open so we can see the inside etc. And maybe its relation to where you want to run to go, same wall vs. other side of the house makes a huge difference.

And where you are located.  My son is an electrician out of Ramona and may be able to help.

On 7/16/2021 at 6:52 PM, simicrintz said:

And where you are located.  My son is an electrician out of Ramona and may be able to help.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm up in Ramona and need a transfer switch installed if he's interested. 

I'll PM you his info.  Seems I picked up an RV cover from you some time ago; he is not too far from your place as I recall.

Just wanted to recommend simicrintz's son, he installed a transfer switch for me and did a great job!

Yes- I have a kitchen remod coming up in a few months and will need a sparky.

Hi All, 

Sorry for the late follow up on my part, on hold for the moment, but hopefully soon.

Thank you for the input and nice to see it was useful for other 😊