Volunteer Day 1 is tomorrow. :( Thank you in advance for all the volunteers.

This area could not be re-opened without our help. :(

My agreement with the USFS rep, Richard Tull is to meet at 4 corners at 9am. I contacted Richard right after the fire and I belive he is in charge of our efforts. SDORC may have other arrangments. There may be many clubs helping. If too many people showup, GREAT!!! Supporting this project in the name of our club would be awesome!!!!

See ya tomorrow. :(

All,

I will be meeting with (?) , 8am, at Thousand Trails off Otay. I'll be there early. I can't print my form (at home), so who can I email it to?

Thanks,

Looking forward to some LABOR!

BTW all, I will have blank forms and will be in the RED 1947 JEEP with Sandiegoland. :(

Posted Image

All,

I will be meeting with (?) , 8am, at Thousand Trails off Otay. I'll be there early. I can't print my form (at home), so who can I email it to?

Thanks,

You can meet a bunch of us at 4 Corners at 9:00 am. Cheif Gunner and I (Aaron & Aaron) will be there in my truck towing a trailer with supplies.

Look for my rig and come introduce yourselves.

@@@ REMEMBER THE GRUB AND GROG..... WE ARE BRINGING A BBQ @@@

Aaron (the ugly one) is a good man and went to Costco to get burgers, dogs, and other grub. He will put out a donation can to help recoup the costs...... we'll have water and a few coolers full of other adult beverages.... on the down low.

Hey guys,

I doubt they will let you inside the OHV area if you are on the bikes. I hear a guy who has been in contact with the Forest Service was told this. Pretty much makes sense since it is closed anyways.

Leave the bikes at home and lets show a big SDAR presence. It would SUCK to have a bunch on motos turned away from helping get this place opened again.

Guys; I did the Costco run, got the buns, burgers, cheese, Hot Dogs, Hot Links, 36 pac 'o Bud lite, a few cases of water, Chips, condiments,plates and napkins. I'll put a coffee can out for those who would like to eat & chip in :(

I'll have tools, coolers and a grill wit me.

I've got six Navy guys from my command who want to help out, perhaps a few more.... :(

See Ya tomorrow!

Aaron

Hey guys,

I doubt they will let you inside the OHV area if you are on the bikes. I hear a guy who has been in contact with the Forest Service was told this. Pretty much makes sense since it is closed anyways.

Leave the bikes at home and lets show a big SDAR presence. It would SUCK to have a bunch on motos turned away from helping get this place opened again.

Although I may not agree with Aaron, . We are there to volunteer to repair it. How we get there should not matter. 4 corners is not a big area and will not support many vehicles. 2 wheeled riders should not be turned away if sporcered by a supporting group.

("WE CAN NOT RIDE {IN} CORRAL CANYON").

I guess this will be a learning tool for me.

The meeting place is before the OHV area.

Please volunteer!!

We are a 2 wheel club!!

John,

I got your pm. Please read my reply and re-read my post. I simply and whole heartedly stated what I heard and that I'd hate to see riders there to volunteer not get let in.

period

John,

I got your pm. Please read my reply and re-read my post. I simply and whole heartedly stated what I heard and that I'd hate to see riders there to volunteer not get let in.

period

We can not ride in Corral Canyon, we can ride to Corral Canyon.

Guys, I hate to bail at the last minute, but my knee is giving me some problems. I would hate to be more of a hinderance than a help. I will be there in spirit and will shoot for the next one. Ken

John,

period

We can not ride in Corral Canyon, we can ride to Corral Canyon.

Uh, ya you can ride wherever you want outside the OHV area.

Once again...... if there was a good chance that I could not ride into the areas that we will be working on , I would be bummed. Therefore I pass those words on. And who would feel safe leaving their bike outside the gate? Not me or many others I'd suspect.....? Getting my drift yet? WTF, over?

All,

Thanks,

I'll be looking for you. My name is Jon and I'll be on an XR650L

Later

Any updates? Anybody? Bueller... bueller

i went to the site, but it said closed, not when re-opening

Any updates? Anybody? Bueller... bueller

i went to the site, but it said closed, not when re-opening

Richard Tull said he would email us when the opening is near. He still needs Washington's approval or some thing like that, you know RED TAPE.

What about any more clean up/volunteer days.. Doesn't he need more help?

We FOR SURE need to have a SDAR ride/BBQ day there whn it opens up again.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I think that place is alot closer to my house. is it close to Marino lake and four corners if it is Ill bring food beer bbk watever iI would love to ride there.

What about any more clean up/volunteer days.. Doesn't he need more help?

We FOR SURE need to have a SDAR ride/BBQ day there whn it opens up again.

I will ask, or you can.

A BBQ is most defiantly in order!! :ph34r: