Plated dual sport ride?

I know some recently opened trail.

90%dirt /10% slab  

60 mi range required.

SKILL LEVEL: ROOKIE.

Would meet in Alpine at the carls jr.

Preferably on a sat or next sun.

Its lookin good for next sunday..

Today id be around but I. Doing a 400 mile ride on the 1200cc . Getting totally loaded for it right now.. 

On 4/11/2021 at 7:46 AM, 350thumper said:

Its lookin good for next sunday..

Today id be around but I. Doing a 400 mile ride on the 1200cc . Getting totally loaded for it right now.. 

Well hopefully you’ll post up a few pics of your day ride. 

Ah , no pics. 

One of those rides that are so great that you don't even have time for a snap shot.

I didn't plot the course I just pulled the throttle , my bike knew exactly where I wanted to go. 500 miles .

Hey is anybody riding next weekend? I could do a 350 miler up to vegas.... do some racing then come back .

I could also do an epic 250 mile ride locally to the absdp long cut  thru the trees 🌳 from alpine ca.

Most likely if everyone to stiff 🙃 I may endup at the rc flyi field to test o u t some new rc planes my addiction. Just purchased on line.20210413_064138_1871.thumb.jpg.5cffe3721b3b46d0a8baf9588a703c43.jpg

9 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Iepic 250 mile ride locally to the absdp long cut  thru the trees 🌳 from alpine ca.

Sat or sun or a combination?

Its official , I have forgot t en how to ride (and type).

I could do a combination 

Where would u rzvp?  

Pv? Abdsp? 

Saturday is good Sunday also, may need  +1 at certain sections (single track) to make the trip prolly.. 

U cud rzvp at CC then we take some dirtcuts up thru da trees.....🌳 end up past the circle, heard there's mysterious voodoo action taking place around the area. 

I'd be fueling in alpine, the circle,, the low dez chev by the feather, & julian ....

2 hours ago, 350thumper said:

Its official , I have forgot t en how to ride (and type).

I could do a combination 

Where would u rzvp?  

Pv? Abdsp? 

Saturday is good Sunday also, may need  +1 at certain sections (single track) to make the trip prolly.. 

U cud rzvp at CC then we take some dirtcuts up thru da trees.....🌳 end up past the circle, heard there's mysterious voodoo action taking place around the area. 

I'd be fueling in alpine, the circle,, the low dez chev by the feather, & julian ....

Was planning camping in dez Friday night but can meet you in alpine sat morning instead and go from there. Maybe we can ride down and overnight off bikes in dez or in jail and come back up Sunday. Or day trip Saturday whatever