Sign in to follow this  
Ptkatoomer

Check out this cruise control device!

5 hours ago, 97xr400r said:

Haven't seen that one before, thanks.

I like to whip this one on if big highway miles are ahead. Super simple and effective.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Q492CNH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awdb_imm_1CE9X062VYXPCH0TRD9N?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Wow, super cheap. I liked this one becuase I saw it being mounted on a 500exc like mine. Doesn't affect your hand on the grip or interfere with the levers.

There is a Stone truck running around that says on the side "It's not too expensive; you're too cheap"!   I like the first one :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, simicrintz said:

There is a Stone truck running around that says on the side "It's not too expensive; you're too cheap"!   I like the first one :)

Or you're too lazy if you need a cruise control 🤣🤣

I’ve used these for thousands of miles, the little silicone lock pads are kind of cheesy and only last a certain amount of time, I have had to order new ones on the road other than that they work much better than anything else out there. 

• Like 1

Atlas worked really well on my Ducati. 4years ago I called them from north Idaho. They answered the phone, and overnighted it to relatives house. I installed it in 10 minutes and iron butted my way home. Excellent customer service and product. 

• Like 1