Sign in to follow this  
KTMrad

Looking for Help with SDAR Website

Hey all, we're looking for a new person to take over the "webmaster" position to maintain our SDAR website and forums.

This person should be experienced in computers, web design, software, and be able to learn the forum software.

If you or someone you know might be interested, please let me know. We can discuss fees, etc. on a monthly basis. There's really not a ton of work involved to do this, we just need someone who can make changes to the site and upgrade the forums when necessary. 

Thanks in advance,

KTMrad

SDAR Founder and Vice President 

Hello All, we're still looking for help with the SDAR website. Please let us know if you know anyone who would want to and can take over this position. 

We can pay a monthly fee to the person, which can be discussed if we find someone.

We really need some help here, please get the word out.

Thanks.

KTMrad

SDAR Founder 

Bumping this again...does anyone know of someone who might be interested  ?

Thanks.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:09 PM, KTMrad said:

Bumping this again...does anyone know of someone who might be interested  ?

Thanks.

I know a guy,   But he's got some crazy idea about riding around the world with his dog or something ?????  Lol   Hey  seriously does it have to be someone local to you down there Randy ?

No they dont have to be local as we have had a couple people from Russia that said they could do it!

• Haha 1

On 7/7/2021 at 5:31 PM, hobiee said:

I know a guy,   But he's got some crazy idea about riding around the world with his dog or something ?????  Lol   Hey  seriously does it have to be someone local to you down there Randy ?

Hobiee, did you have someone in mind ?