KTMrad

Supporting Member SDAR Donations

Hello All, 

We'd like to ask for help to keep SDAR website and forums alive.

Every year, the Desert Dash always brought in some money to help offset the costs of keeping the website going, but we haven't been able to put on any organized events lately, which means we really don't have much cash flow since we don't have any mandatory membership fees.

If you would feel so inclined to help SDAR, please donate if you can.

There is a donate button on the front page of our website, and/or you can PM me to ask how to send a check or how to donate. If you decide to support us with a donation, please make sure to include your real name and forum name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks for your continued support over all these years. 

Sincerely, KTMrad

Randy Lazar

SDAR Founder & Vice President 

Edited by KTMrad
  • Like 1

Update:  if you use PayPal to donate, on the PayPal page there is a button below the amount of payment you want to enter, which allows you to change from "payment for goods and services" to "family and friends ".

Please choose the latter option so that we get the full amount of your donation.... otherwise PayPal takes a percentage out.

Thanks as always,

KTMrad - SDAR Founder and Vice President 

Reminder:  if you use PayPal to donate, on the PayPal page there is a button below the amount of payment you want to enter, which allows you to change from "payment for goods and services" to "family and friends ".

Please choose the latter option so that we get the full amount of your donation.... otherwise PayPal takes a percentage out.

I'd like to thank the following members for their generous donations to help keep our website online...

J5ive

Biker Jones

Pegasus

Bubbagums

See you on the trail !

Once a year. $$

Edited by Bagstr

Unfortunately work, family matters, and an ankle injury have all limited my off-road riding this year, so back to square one as a noob.

However, even with a lack of saddle time I really appreciate this group and forum.  It keeps up my desire to get out and ride again.  @KTMrad can you remind me of the best way to send a donation?

Edited by IanT

2 hours ago, IanT said:

Unfortunately work, family matters, and an ankle injury have all limited my off-road riding this year, so back to square one as a noob.

However, even with a lack of saddle time I really appreciate this group and forum.  It keeps up my desire to get out and ride again.  @KTMrad can you remind me of the best way to send a donation?

See the donate button on main page of website, see post above. or you can send me a check. Let me know if you want my address in a PM, and thanks for supporting SDAR !

• Like 1

Thanks for the reminder. Money sent. 

13 hours ago, KTMrad said:

See the donate button on main page of website, see post above. or you can send me a check. Let me know if you want my address in a PM, and thanks for supporting SDAR !

Doh!!  I am so used to staying in the forum and not going to the main site.  Donation sent. 
Thanks again to everyone for the engaging banter and the open sharing of knowledge.  Happy Christmas

On 12/22/2023 at 9:18 AM, IanT said:

Doh!!  I am so used to staying in the forum and not going to the main site.  Donation sent. 
Thanks again to everyone for the engaging banter and the open sharing of knowledge.  Happy Christmas

Thanks for supporting the site !

Merry Christmas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, socalhodaka said:

Sent

Thanks for the continued support Kelly !