Sign in to follow this  
Pokey151

Bee canyon this Saturday

Rain/snow is expected. Not as much as I would like but should be enough. We expect to get there at 8 and be done around noon.  A buddy has to leave for daddy daycare.  It’s not a technical ride unless the snow gets deep. Trucking out and dress warm.  We usually stop at campsites to enjoy the area and an adult beverage to warm the bones. Temp looks like 30. It’s a fun truck trail

039C4A68-1D50-463B-8A3F-CD7228841B9C.jpeg

FD020A9E-3C21-4BD1-8C1C-C4289CE1F3A4.jpeg

• Like 2

Won't get technical till it starts raining at 40°and the snow turns into slush  . 

Shouldn't be too technical till the mud thaws out while it raining in the snow.

Wish I was still young like you. I would totally ride in the snow.   

Just seeing snow makes my clutch hand have arthritis now days.

I'm heading somewhere warm so my man gems  don't shrivel up and snap off from frost bite.

• Like 1

I feel the cold weather for sure. I have a pretty extensive list of old broken bones, 

the snow gets interesting with a layer of ice under it and fresh snow hides the ruts!   

too bad you can’t make it

It was much lighter snow than expected. Maybe 3-4 inches max.   I had a friend go who never rode in snow, so it was a perfect amount to try snow riding.    

waiting for another storm to come 🤞

Our mutual friend (Paul) really enjoyed riding with you.  He hasn't stopped talking about the snow ride!  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tntmo said:

Our mutual friend (Paul) really enjoyed riding with you.  He hasn't stopped talking about the snow ride!  

That is awesome to hear.  He sure likes hit KTM too.  I need to get out and ride with him real soon

• Like 1