9 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

If you have a Spot tracker, send me the link and I will keep an eye on you. Ride save.

We don’t have a spot tracker but had to abort the last section of stage 3 yesterday evening due to getting caught in a snow storm so we bailed out at Cima and took road down to Primm Nevada and got a hotel room to thaw out                                  
as I found out I don’t have proper gloves for snow with 30 mile an hour winds which gave me popsicles for fingers, ouch

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, royboyz said:

We don’t have a spot tracker but had to abort the last section of stage 3 yesterday evening due to getting caught in a snow storm so we bailed out at Cima and took road down to Primm Nevada and got a hotel room to thaw out                                  
as I found out I don’t have proper gloves for snow with 30 mile an hour winds which gave me popsicles for fingers, ouch

I could lend you my "Spot" for the trip.

3 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I could lend you my "Spot" for the trip.

Sounds like Roy is in the middle of the trip!

Some of my friends just completed it and had to skip Hunter Mtn / Racetrack and Cerro Gordo in Death Valley due to snow but had a blast otherwise.

@royboyz keep the updates coming!

15 hours ago, royboyz said:

Rigger Dan and I got caught in a snow storm in section 3 in March 2019. We still tent camped that night and continued on the next day. It was an adventure for sure. Water proof gloves are a must on long rides. I usually carry 3 different sets of gloves, regular motox style, water proof, and cold weather. Enjoy the rest of the ride.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Oracle said:

Rigger Dan and I got caught in a snow storm in section 3 in March 2019. We still tent camped that night and continued on the next day. It was an adventure for sure. Water proof gloves are a must on long rides. I usually carry 3 different sets of gloves, regular motox style, water proof, and cold weather. Enjoy the rest of the ride.

Did you guys post a RR? Sounds rad

47 minutes ago, Goofy Footer said:

Did you guys post a RR? Sounds rad

Of course...

On 3/16/2021 at 9:02 PM, Oracle said:

I’m happy at 2 pair now. My Klim S4 gloves (everyday dirt and summer weight), and Klim Badlands pro (cold, wind, water tight). Used with heated grips they are just ok at 35* and grips on high. They fit like a moto glove should not like a clumsy ski glove. 
last Monday was a full day of driving rain, freeway highway and truck trail speeds. I was dry except for a tiny wet spot at the very finger tip on right hand index and middle finger. The other 5 riders hands were soaked. 
I hesitated before buying these at $250. After torture testing them for the last 2 months I know if I lost them I’d have to replace them immediately. 
—— now back to your regular program. 

• Like 1

Completed the CABDR on Saturday all the expert sections which would have been easy if not for the snow and now we’re almost complete with sections 3,2&1of the NVBDR. On the way south to the Arizona Peace trail

07096B1E-8259-4BA6-8780-05E970E93126.jpeg

00512B65-8004-445E-9337-459DE14F8EA5.jpeg

25935A11-E311-4CF7-9F0D-FA2A1BD2D06B.jpeg

2D03EF57-336B-400C-801F-705B1AB1FDD9.jpeg

• Like 3

Nice!

great pics and report. 

11 hours ago, royboyz said:

Completed the CABDR on Saturday all the expert sections which would have been easy if not for the snow and now we’re almost complete with sections 3,2&1of the NVBDR. On the way south to the Arizona Peace trail

07096B1E-8259-4BA6-8780-05E970E93126.jpeg

00512B65-8004-445E-9337-459DE14F8EA5.jpeg

25935A11-E311-4CF7-9F0D-FA2A1BD2D06B.jpeg

2D03EF57-336B-400C-801F-705B1AB1FDD9.jpeg

Perfect spot for a nap, not in the shade. stay save