simicrintz

Sur Ron-Anybody ridden one?

Two guys I don’t know in the neighborhood got them, they ride up the street heading into the hills. I know when they go by because it sounds like a couple Kitchen Aid mixers rolling up the street.  They look fun....

I rode one a while back, out at McCain.  It was a blast.  Very light and powerful.  I was thinking of getting one a while back.  I'm still considering it.

I'm not ready to make a move on one yet but they sure do look interesting (and stealthy!).

The cakes are 4 times the price.   For the full "race" set up anyways

The Sur Ron is one I would definitely have to budget in.......  That makes the CAKE bike just a bit farther out!

I'm afraid to ride one of these 'lectric jobbers.  I'm afraid I'll like it and start a whole 'nother thing to try to do in my spare time.

• Like 1

nice Cake viddy at the Swedish national Gotland (well known in world enduro circles) rider Kvarnstrom is a high level pro enduro racer.

That viddy did NOTHING to talk me out of one!  I have the exact same fear, Kelly!

I am almost done with my Chevy Volt Lithium battery conversion in my golf cart so my eyes are catching electric stuff currently (no pun intended!)!

My budies Dad has one ( He is 80 ) does 30 miles loops around Cajon Pass area every week. 

P.S. has a Moped plate on it . 

10 hours ago, kkug said:

My budies Dad has one ( He is 80 ) does 30 miles loops around Cajon Pass area every week. 

P.S. has a Moped plate on it . 

That is the guy I hope to be one day!!

12 hours ago, simicrintz said:

That is the guy I hope to be one day!!

Me too - A few times a year he follows his son around  on his 450 KTM RFS . He used to ride Desert sleds and still has used junk and tires from those days in his garage.

22 hours ago, kkug said:

Me too - A few times a year he follows his son around  on his 450 KTM RFS . He used to ride Desert sleds and still has used junk and tires from those days in his garage.

along with an entire porsche 

in boxes