After many Guys missed the ride 31/12/2020 (Ramona-Black Canyon-Mesa Grande-Boulder Creek- Viejas), I will ride it next week in the reverse direction to get the dirt back to his old place. I will start in Alpine, (Exact Location will come) and riding up Viejas grade- Boulder Creek-Cedar Creek- Sutherland dam-Black Canyon to Pamo Rd and back to Ramona.

Noob 2 intermediate level. Pacing, no racing.

All this, only if it is NOT raining. 

wheely.jpg

• Like 1

Tuesday maybe. Weds for sure for me. 

I just checked with: Cafe 67 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040.

There are open for sit-in breakfast. How about meet there at 8-8:30 for breakfast and KSU 9:30?

Cant find a place in Alpine, since I don't know any place for a good breakfast.

Now we only need the Day. 

Keep Wednesday on your calendar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I just checked with: Cafe 67 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040.

There are open for sit-in breakfast. How about meet there at 8-8:30 for breakfast and KSU 9:30?

Cant find a place in Alpine, since I don't know any place for a good breakfast.

Now we only need the Day. 

Keep Wednesday on your calendar.

Janet's Cafe in Alpine is an awesome place but I am not sure they are doing the sit down dining or not..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Janet's Cafe in Alpine is an awesome place but I am not sure they are doing the sit down dining or not..

OK Janet's Cafe in Alpine :

( 2506 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, CA 91901) is open for sit-in breakfast to. Recommendation welcome, or should I flip a coin?

either day or place is fine with me.  I won't be eating but, I cast my vote for cafe 67 as that will give me an additional 15 minutes of beauty sleep. either place  KSU at 9:30 is good.

Janets is awesome, but I'm good with either one.

I'm hoping to join you guys...we'll see how the work schedule looks this week.

On  a side note.  I wonder how some restaurants are serving sit down meals with the "shutdown".   Are they just thumbing their nose at the order?  If so, good for them.  I think the dining order is ridiculous.   I believe we should all be careful and safe, but there is no rhyme/reason to some of this garbage that is killing businesses. 

Up here on the mountain  you go outside and eat. 

Down in town you take it to go. 

Alpine Tapatios has outside dining and is accessible to dualsporters. They're breakfast burrito is good portion for a low price.

Why need dirtcuts?

Its My XR bike that needs it . My street tourer bikes are fine with slab all day. 

Meet @ Cafe 67, 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040. 8-8:30 for Breakfast, KSU 9:30. 

Riding thru Alpine @ 10:00, stop for rider pickup at the Alpine Brewery. (Sorry no drinks yet).

See you on the road or dirt.

1 hour ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Meet @ Cafe 67, 12381 Mapleview St, Lakeside, CA 92040. 8-8:30 for Breakfast, KSU 9:30. 

Riding thru Alpine @ 10:00, stop for rider pickup at the Alpine Brewery. (Sorry no drinks yet).

Is this on Wednesday, 1-6-2021?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bub_Hannah said:

I'm hoping to join you guys...we'll see how the work schedule looks this week.

On  a side note.  I wonder how some restaurants are serving sit down meals with the "shutdown".   Are they just thumbing their nose at the order?  If so, good for them.  I think the dining order is ridiculous.   I believe we should all be careful and safe, but there is no rhyme/reason to some of this garbage that is killing businesses. 

There is rhyme and reason when the United Nations 2030 agenda for sustainable development is read. 

2 hours ago, Mr.JAJA said:

Alpine Beer Co. is different then the (now closed) Alpine Beer Co Outpost/restaurant (1347 Tavern Rd. Alpine shopping center)

The Alpine Beer company (where they fill growlers and brew) is at 2353 Alpine Blvd.  Right next to Alpine Family Haircuts.

Udo you may want to clarify which one you want to meet at.

Wednesday 1/6/2021 ride.

2nd meeting point alpine brewery on 2353 Alpine Blvd. Don't nail me down on the exact time. 

• Like 1

Dang it, Udo I have to bail.  Just discovered I have some equipment being delivered from Baja tomorrow mid to late morning.

I will try to meet you for breakfast, but will need to scoot back home after.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zubb said:

Dang it, Udo I have to bail.  Just discovered I have some equipment being delivered from Baja tomorrow mid to late morning.

I will try to meet you for breakfast, but will need to scoot back home after.

I hear you loud and clear. If I do it alone, I don't have to race.

I will leave 9:30 from the 67 Cafe and it should take 20-25 minutes to Alpine, via Country Rd.

As you know; take the Byway, not the Highway.

• Like 1

This sounds good.  I'll see you at the Cafe in the morning. Not far from my house.  Taking the big Super Adventure and I've ridden it on all those roads so should be fun.

• Like 1

Not going to make it today. :(   Work/responsibility sucks.  ;)

You folks have fun and be ride safe.

Ok. We leave 9 am , cafe 67 and still meet at 9:59 in alpine.