isde97

McCain tomorrow 12/29

Seeing if anyone want to go riding tomorrow.  Duncan munched his finger and riding wouldn't be much fun for him.

yes as texted. conga lines are ok on rain days. see you there. last rain/wet ground was 9NOV2020. I am stoked for action. get ready to rail a loop or 2 or 3 and do a better job of staying on the track.....

1 hour ago, 350thumper said:

I'd like to test a 450crf. 

I could do pv on Wednesday

If I see you soon, you can try mine out.  I thought I was going to ride tomorrow. Put a new rear tire on and cut the oem chain off and went to install a new o-ring and its too wide. It rubs against the case. Stock is 17mm wide the new one is 20.5mm lol. My mx chain is too short so I cannot even do a borrow from my other bike. 

• Sad 1

On 12/28/2020 at 7:55 PM, Pokey151 said:

If I see you soon, you can try mine out.  I thought I was going to ride tomorrow. Put a new rear tire on and cut the oem chain off and went to install a new o-ring and its too wide. It rubs against the case. Stock is 17mm wide the new one is 20.5mm lol. My mx chain is too short so I cannot even do a borrow from my other bike. 

Did you buy it on line ? 

Just take it back to motoworld.

good ride with ISDE97!! conga line was good after rains came.

Whenever I order a drive chain online for a customer I always get a weird chain I have difficulty returning. 

So now I buy the chains and sprockets straight from motoworld so I can return it easily, but they always fit so I never have to return them.

Shout out to the parts counter at motoworld for doing a great job.