Sign in to follow this  
robertaccio

any weekday DS get togethers on the holiday agenda

I prefer the 98% dirt type with more "sporting" trails/roads/truck routes/stage coach/single track etc. routes. 

For reference I just loved the now open gate road from painted gorge up the escarpment "road". That's a great one.

Otay zone is good too, I like the challenging routes. 

PS I really am not into leading one of these rides, I will follow to gauge. Take my old arse on my old arse Husky  to your known challenging zone, I want to take advantage of my plated machine.

There's some brutal extreme Enduro i could lead you thru @ Otay. 

Hard Enduro,  the type you can cut your teeth on.

Exposed Rock face w possibility of totalling it, also BH's squid filter aught to set you right with an creeekbed of boulders at the bottom you have to ride over if you can't climb out .

There treacherous climbs to the west that are capable of breaking a riders spirit, leaving bikes and bodies strewn about and hopes crushed 😢

We see how you do at bh then we take you long long. Grades so intense you'll be drug along God's Creation grabbing both binders at 85% pucker factor .

Must be plated to access these local area

P.s.

Theres a mid wek workout type invitational through Rock and hidden single track over massive house sized boulders , but you'd have to keep up . Fast good cardio.   can't tlk about it here...

• Like 1

PM mid week sounds like TX300 no plate?ride Otay can be a TE610 platey  .I am ok with 610 anyway pm 

No boulders of any size, rock faces, treachery or puckering for me,  however should a weekday ride for normal men and machines ever be proposed in this house I would like to second the motion!

I could meet at PV culde for some afterwork recon  for conducting preliminary DS research while ascertaining certain geologicly strategic features. 

I'd have to sneak it in, but I'm sleeping with my bike for 4 nights , so there's a hood chance this could happen.

Somebody call it out...

Xr650l

4 hours ago, 350thumper said:

There's some brutal extreme Enduro i could lead you thru @ Otay. 

Hard Enduro,  the type you can cut your teeth on.

Exposed Rock face w possibility of totalling it, also BH's squid filter aught to set you right with an creeekbed of boulders at the bottom you have to ride over if you can't climb out .

There treacherous climbs to the west that are capable of breaking a riders spirit, leaving bikes and bodies strewn about and hopes crushed 😢

We see how you do at bh then we take you long long. Grades so intense you'll be drug along God's Creation grabbing both binders at 85% pucker factor .

Must be plated to access these local area

P.s.

Theres a mid wek workout type invitational through Rock and hidden single track over massive house sized boulders , but you'd have to keep up . Fast good cardio.   can't tlk about it here...

Otay will work for me, last time I went we parked here and rode down the hill and turned east in. there were others with motos pulled off here as well 

6489 Avenida De Las Vistas
San Diego, CA 92154

32.579459, -117.000935

20 hours ago, robertaccio said:

I have to install a carb kit on an cr 250 

And do a pilot jet on a ds 250cc quad at work then i can meet up .

After 12-1 could  do this if I bring my bike to work w me.

Nogo I need to go in the AM... anyone else want to go? I would say if we follow the last route I was taken on a solid B/Int loop.

Does anybody have an old 2 stroke 250 I could buy?

Its ok if the motor is locked or not running .

Blown is ok too. Preferably a yamaha YZ 2 smoker.

NO SPARK IS FINE.

Pull out your old bike in the backyard. If it's a 2 stroke I might buy it!