Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

Corral Canyon Officially open 12-15 2020

Just got word, Corral Canyon OHV is OPEN!
Good afternoon,
I want to let everyone know that Corral Canyon OHV Area is open again! While we still have work going on in the burned area, the main trail system and most of the roads in the OHV area have been certified as safe for recreation. Skye Valley Road from the junction with 17S04 (Stokes/Morena Rd.), Corte Madera Road, Espinosa trail west starting at the Corte Madera saddle, and Spur Meadow trail remain temporarily closed. Repair work in the area damaged by the Valley Fire is proceeding and we expect those routes to be open in the near future. Stay tuned for updates! Reminder to please stay on designated routes and respect the OHV area and any current closures.
COVID-19 remains a major public health threat and emergency measures recommended by the CDC and direction from State and Federal Authorities will still be followed. Corral Canyon and Bobcat campgrounds remain closed at this time due to the CA regional stay at home order.
Thank you and have a great holiday season!

That is great news!  I was talking to a FS person a couple of weeks ago and she said Corral would not be open until Oct 2021 because of the fire damage.  I'm glad they got it opened now.