Sign in to follow this  
Ptkatoomer

McCain Thursday?

0900 is much more realistic I will keep an eye for you

I tried to join, but ol’ reliable didn’t want to spark. Better it happens at the truck than out in the middle of nowhere. Thanks for the help trouble shooting guys. I’ll figure it out for next time 

6D323ECB-3CC4-4608-ACC5-779CACB76DED.jpeg

5 hours ago, SpaceCowboy said:

I tried to join, but ol’ reliable didn’t want to spark. Better it happens at the truck than out in the middle of nowhere. Thanks for the help trouble shooting guys. I’ll figure it out for next time 

6D323ECB-3CC4-4608-ACC5-779CACB76DED.jpeg

Did the old 400 let you down. Bummer. 
See you Saturday morning. 
Bring a running bike. 

• Like 1

Hey Truman, We had a fun ride, but whatever is wrong with your bike seems to be contagious, my truck didn't want to start when I left.😂

Are you guys drinking the Rotella?

It's supposed to go inside your KTM ... 

• Like 1

sorry for that misfortune , but good to see the SDAR crew out there. 3 is still a good number for the dust factor. I know everyone will comment but with no spark I always go right to the kill switch and get it out of the circuit easiest thing first. And a very big honorable mention to Mr. Paul for the vintage Husky stuff!!!!! Thank you for thinking about me man. Hey all its rain on the forecast for that we can for sure do a conga line ride. Our ride went well and we turned maybe 30 miles.....always sounds low in number but I am always burned from all the small tight stuff. My crew was BetaMax 2020 Beta 300RR Race edition, Ca/Co Reid KTM300 and the old Robertaccio, we roughly spun the so called Larry Loop among other branches. Next week I will test my DS TE610 so I hope for an all plated ride but all offroad no pavement from a staged spot.

• Like 1

trying to get in a PM ride today!!! Monday still at home on standby for ride partner