Sign in to follow this  
kato

Kids desert weekend 11/07

Taking my girls (13&15) camp/ride/hangout this weekend. They're beginners but they like to put around in the sand on their ttr125 And cr85 and go on mini adventures

Would be nice for them to make friends on bikes, this weekend or some other weekend.

IMG_6763.jpg

• Like 2

Doc misses your girls...he'd love to see them.

Damn, they sure have grown since we last saw you guys.

Where do y'all go riding?  My buddy's son(13) is just learning to ride and hanging around some kids his age, maybe even girls, might help him get more into it!  😁

Thanks all.

Tom, I always play it by ear you know how I roll ah! send me his info or pass him mine thank you 👍

We’re hoping to get them out to Ocotillo Wells next weekend.

Niiice I ll buzz u as we get closer to the weekend Tom. We ll sneak in a ride too!!

Good weekend out there with the kiddos. The little 2stroke ran out of gas and we never made it to Tntmo's camp but we did run into the legendary Kug out in shell reef at sunset 👍

Will be trying to go out often this season with the girls, if you have beginner riders looking for desert friends holler. Also if you have a cr85 desert tank ah!

20201115_115800.jpg

20201115_071252.jpg

• Like 4

Let us know next time you go out...maybe we'll ride out in the sidecar, I'm sure the girls would love that !

I should be able to ride real soon.

• Like 1

Nice seeing you Kato and Fam. Did you ever make it out to the Pumpkin Patch -- it was getting dark ?

Good seeing you too man, made my day!

It got dark quickly so we looped around. Still ended up riding at lower speed back to camp in the dark with 2 headlights for 5 bikes (the 2 adults with lights on each end of the train and the 3 kids in the middle), always an adventure and the kids love it!

11 hours ago, kkug said:

Nice seeing you Kato and Fam. Did you ever make it out to the Pumpkin Patch -- it was getting dark ?

• Like 1

It was a good weekend, my wife hadn’t been out for about two years.  The dogs had fun too!

0EA67F0A-966B-40A2-87D7-416D991673C5.jpeg

Kato, I have three kids that ride 18 (boy), 16 (girl), and 13 (boy). We are out there a lot. Come hook up with us any time. Send me a pm for more info.